The School of Policy and Governance is excited to announce our next Executive Education Program:
17th August 2019: Bangalore
In Partnership with
Join us for a one-day Executive program in Bangalore to learn from some of the highly acclaimed academics and practitioners from India. You will have the opportunity to learn about the current state of Cyber Policy in India.
Based on the response to our last event, apply early as spots will run out very fast.
Why School of Policy & Governance?
Improvement in the conversation around polity in India and the developing world cannot happen without the education of its key stakeholders.
We believe our generation deserves a leadership that:
- is effective in building and managing the capacity of public administration;
- is novel in its approach of solutions for the civil society; and
- is adaptable in the face of changing circumstances and demographics to solve problems effectively.
Today’s political sciences and policy decisions involve managing changes faster, and smarter in a dynamic environment.
The School of Policy and Governance will:
- equip the new generation of leaders with the right tools and provide a framework for analytical thought;
- be research based to ensure its offering meets the demands of the developing world; and
- attract the brightest faculty across the world to ensure that its offering is tailored to meet the requirements of leadership across Asia and Africa.
Our vision is to positively impact more than a billion lives through their leaders.
Some of our current and past partners include: